Aleria Art Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use www.alteriaart.com and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Alteria Art Limited.
All images, text and samples are of Corlette ltd property and is NOT allowed to be used nor copied.
All Copyrights are owned by Corlette ltd.
1.Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.alteriaart.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services and the newsletter personal information.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes such as email updates and for our newsletter to be sent to you.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email us on email@example.com .
2. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· If Alteria Art Limitedor substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
3. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognise you when you return to our site.
4. Where we store your personal data
In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may ne necessary for the bank or credit processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by us. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us on <firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.